Reservoir Characterization Using 3D Seismic Attribute Volumes: Adding Value By Providing The Opportunity for Better Drill Outcomes
Presented as a guest speaker at the 2014 CSEG symposium, March 2014
How to Set Up a Dataroom
Presented at the CSEG / CSPG Joint Convention, May 2012
Presented at the CSEG Lunchbox Theatre session, October 2012
Ethical Use of Geophysical Data
Presented at GeoCanada 2010 convention, May 2010
Byte Me! How Geoscience Data Architecture Can Help You
Presented at the joint CSPG / CSEG convention, June 2005
Applied Data Architecture: A Geo-Science Perspective
Presented at the PPDM Conference in Calgary, November 2004
The Industry Today and the Road Ahead
- Presented at the 2003 CSEG Convention, March 2005
- Presented at the University of Alberta, March 2005
- Invited Keynote Speaker at the 2003 PPDM Conference in Calgary, contributing presenter at the 2004 PPDM conference
How to Maximize Seismic Data Asset Value
Presented at the Centrum conference, May 2001.
Using 3C-3D Seismic Data to Delineate a Sandstone Reservoir, Alberta, Canada
Presented by Don Lawton at the 1997 SEG convention.
The Application of Geophysical Reservoir Technology within a Business Perspective
Presented at the 1996 CSEG convention as an invited reservoir geophysics workshop guest panelist.
Swan Hills Unit #1: Adding Value with Seismic Through Reservoir Delineation and Characterization
• Presented at the joint 1994 CSPG/CSEG convention.
• Co-authored and co-presented an expanded version of the paper with Rick Wallace
– of Ulterra Geoscience Ltd. at the January 1995 CSEG luncheon.
• Presented at the 1995 SEG convention in Houston and received outstanding
– contribution recognition by the SEG.
• Presented at the University of Calgary in March 1996.
• Presented to the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & Petroleum Technology
– technical luncheon in Calgary at the Westin Hotel.
• Presented to the Society of Exploration Geophysicists, Beijing Section, September
– 1996, Beijing, China.
• Presented to the Society of Petroleum Engineers at the Integrated Reservoir
– Characterization workshop in October 1996, Calgary.
Do We Really Know How to Think?
The Process of Diagnosis in Exploration and Development
Presented at the 1994 CSPG/CSEG joint convention.
AVO and the Practical Geophysicist
Presented at the 1991 CSEG convention as an invited AVO workshop guest panelist.